Please follow our new Twitter account! We have a plan to make it extremely useful for our painters during paint-outs - http://twitter.com/NBPleinAir
This is a joint account that Gerald and I are establishing. We are going to be using it as a mass communication tool for people to better keep track of what's going on during the day we are painting. Gerald and I will use it as a mass text alert system to let people know our whereabouts and what's going on. If you are already on Twitter, simply follow NBPleinAir and turn on text alerts for us.
New To Twitter?
- Sign up for Twitter and pick your username.
- Find our account: twitter.com/NBPleinAir
- Click on the "Follow" button.
- Click on the button with the black head-and-shoulder icon.
- Scroll down to where it says "Turn on mobile notifications"
- Click on it. This means that you will be texted every time we post to Twitter.
We will only use this Twitter to let you know where we are, weather conditions, anything pertinent to the paint-out at the time. We will NOT spam you! This is meant to be a service to everyone wanting to be kept in the loop of what's going on without having to call us or anything like that.
If you have any more questions please let me know.