Tuesday, December 14, 2010

21st NBPA Results - San Francisco, CA.

(photos provided by Janice L-H and Gerald de Dios)

The Red Umbrella Art vendors were in
full effect around the main fountain.

Great view from Academy of Science

Artist: Lotte Dyhrberg

View from one of the smaller fountains

Close up view of the details carved into the Music Councourse.

joins Bob in painting the front
entrance to the Japanese Tea Garden.

More great photos from Janice L-H

Trees were wonderful subject with the bright yellow-orange leaves!

Artist: Ying Jun Liu

The De Young Museum... now you can see the overcast and lack of sun we had to deal with all afternoon.


Artist: Katie Holbrow

Artist: Carrie Lee McClish

Artist: Cici Lee



2 comments:

  1. Ditto from me painters! A great venue for the End of the Year Paint-out.

    The hot dogs at the cart were good too (The Chowder guy left by the time I got over there). Lots of statues, fountains and trees of all kinds. I would have liked to go over to the Conservatory of Flowers if I had gotten there earlier.

    I wouldn't like to start too late in the day at a paintout as I have a LONG drive home and prefer to do that in daylight if I can.

    Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to all!

    ReplyDelete